Thursday, August 6, 2009

I know who you are

Samantha W here.

After recieving Chris' first email I wrote back. We spent the day on gchat and made plans for coffee the following Monday. Luckily for me, I didn't have to wait that long to meet him. (teehee) He ended up sneak attacking me at P.S. 122 the very next day under the guise of seeing one of the shows that was a part of the undergroundzero festival. He walked in with a somewhat sheepish expression not unlike the one in the magazine, with the telltale Devil's hat atop his head. So I smiled and said, "I know who you are."

Long story short, we didn't have to wait until Monday to have our first date. We met, we laughed, we decided we didn't need to keep checking our TONY personals email. And we decided to join forces and blog together about the wonderful shows made available to us by the amazing people at Fourth Arts Block.

No comments:

Post a Comment